The Women Ambassadors Forum wants to celebrate and honor you for all of your work.This Conference is For All Military Women: Veterans, Active Duty Service Members, Reservist, National Guard, and Military Spouses.
WHY THIS EVENT?
There are over 2,000,000 female Veterans and nearly 2,000,000 additional military and Veteran spouses. This event will help you with your unique needs to discover your voice, an opportunity to be understood, on a platform that can provide you with a network of support.
We want to empower the leaders in our military families by providing you a space to explore your challenges, double down on your strengths, and gain the confidence needed to step into your natural leadership roles within our community to help transform lives, transform families, and eventually transform this country as a whole. If you are looking for a community, resources and opportunites this is the conference for you!
WANT TO BRING YOUR TEAM?
Contact us (email@example.com) for details and group discounts. This conference is exclusive to Military Spouses, Veterans, Active Duty Service Members, Reservists and National Guard.
- Valerie Ellis Lavin, Retired US Army First Sergeant, CEO of Luminary Global, Community Development Director for Action Zone and City Leader for Bunker Labs.
- Heide Gabriella, Retired Military Veteran, Bone Cancer Survivor, Host of “Voice it out” podcast and International Speaker.
- Lissette Campos Perez, Business Woman of the year, Director of Community Affairs for ABC Action News and Tampa Hispanic Heritage Woman of the Year.
- Rosie Lee, Military Spouse, President and Executive Director for Action Zone.
- Ana Aluisy, Marie Corps Veteran, Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur.
- Brigadier General Lee Gray, 30 Year Army Veteran, Deputy Commanding General for Mobilization and Reserve Affairs and Double Master’s Degree
- Karen R. Mertes, Army Veteran, Founder & Predisent of Fulfill Your Destiny.
- Avery Skipalis, USAF MSgt, Weapons Master, Entrepreneur and Military Spouse.
- Kay Schwartz, Executive Director, HR Regional Operations for USAA
- Debbie Pace, Inspirational Leader and Coach, Former U.S. Navy Journalist and author of The Journal to Freedom
*Stay Tuned…More Speakers will be announced.
SUPPORTING OUR NON-PROFIT EVENT PARTNER
Action Zone created by the veteran community for the veteran community. Founded to help Veterans, Activy Duty, Reservists, Guards and Military Spouses build businesses.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You served your country, You served your family, Now it’s time to serve and honor yourself!