On 10/14, our Tampa Tech4Good Group (a program of TechSoup) is extremely excited to bring together marketing and design experts from ClearEdge Marketing, Apex Systems and Tech4Good to help nonprofits with any and all things marketing! This will be a virtual, self-paced, FREE event where you can get guidance, review materials, and ask questions on 10+ topics. We'd love to advertise to the nonprofit community! More details below. Is this something you'd share for us?
Quick Hit Details
1. When? Friday, October 14th anytime from 11am – 1pm ET
2. Where? Online, via the very cool, interactive Remo platform
3. What? Get advice on 10+ areas, including: Social media strategy/audit, Key social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter), TikTok, Video, Designs (flyers, logos, tools), Content, Automation tools, SEO, and Analytics/Reporting
4. How does it work? We’ll have Marketing SMEs at each ‘virtual’ table, so you can visit each table you’re interested in, and ask questions. To move to a table, you’ll just click your mouse at an open seat at the table. You’ll have access to ‘Chat’ and ‘Screen Share’ at each table too.
5. How can I register for this FREE event? https://T4Gmarketing.eventbrite.com
Click on the calendar you prefer to save this event to: