St. Petersburg Free Clinic
With compassion and respect, St. Petersburg Free Clinic changes lives by providing nutritious food, supportive housing, health care, and education for our neighbors in need.
Social determinants of health are the conditions in which people are born, grow, live, work, and age. They include factors like socioeconomic status, education, housing, employment, and access to health care. St. Petersburg Free Clinic’s programs address social determinants of health and promote health equity by increasing access to housing for those experiencing housing insecurity, providing nutritious food for those who need it, and increasing access to healthcare and health education.
Our service areas include:
– Jared S. Hetchkopf Community Food Bank: distributing over 15M pounds of fresh, nutritious food per year to partner organizations throughout Pinellas County
– We Help FRESH Pantry: providing nutritious food and personal hygiene items to an average of 17,000 individuals per month who visit the drive-through/walk-up pantry
– Health Center: serving as a primary care home for individuals who lack health insurance; all physicians are volunteers
– Dental Clinic: providing a range of dental services for patients of the Health Center
– Mental Wellness Clinic: individual and group therapy for Health Center and Housing clients
– Transitional Housing: David Baldwin Women’s Residence and Men’s Residence provides safe, supportive transitional housing to single women and men, respectively, who are unhoused and in recovery from substance use
– Emergency Housing: Family Residence providing emergency, short-term housing to help stabilize unhoused families
Education & Navigation
– Health Education: offering individualized and group education on diabetes management and the management of other chronic health concerns, as well as education to promote physical and behavioral health
– Navigation: transportation assistance, identification assistance, utility assistance, support in connecting to online programs and services (like SNAP), and direct referral to partner organizations for individuals throughout Pinellas County
863 3rd Ave N St. Petersburg, FL 33701