Join CASA for an exhilarating adventure through time! Grab your team and get ready to make a life-saving impact for survivors in our community.
1. Create an account and join a team: https://givebutter.com/CASApinellas
– Click the “Join a Team” button
– Register for an account, then create or join a team
2. Register for the scavenger hunt
– Click the pink “Donate & Tickets” button.
***Each team member must register individually
3. Start fundraising!
– Once you create an account, you will get a custom fundraising page. The URL will look like www.givebutter.com/CASApinellas/[YOURNAMEHERE] – Share your fundraising page on social media, via email, or invite donors to start raising life-saving funds for CASA Pinellas. You can say something like “I’m asking for donations to CASA Pinellas because its mission means a lot to me. CASA Pinellas is dedicated to Standing Up to Silence against domestic violence and working to create a Violence Free Pinellas. Together, we can end domestic violence in our community.
Your $50 registration gets you:
-Scavenger Hunt entry
-‘On the Hunt’ tote bag with an exclusive design by Chad Mize
-Afterparty entry at Ferg’s
-Burger & beverage of choice
LATER – SEPTEMBER 14:
Download the scavenger hunt app, Eventzee. Look out for an email from CASA on instructions for setting up your team’s account. Don’t worry – we’ll send you a reminder email!
EVENT DAY – OCTOBER 14:
Join us at 1011 1st Avenue North at 11:30am on October 14 for CASA’s first annual scavenger hunt! Spend an afternoon making an impact in our community, then join us at Ferg’s at 3:00pm for an afterparty and award ceremony.
With clues in the Grand Central District all the way past Beach Drive, brainstorm your transportation strategy! Hop on the SunRunner, rent a scooter, or get creative, but be prepared to travel if you want to score maximum points.
Prizes awarded for top fundraising team, top scoring team, best team decades costume, and best empowerment karaoke performance.
Organized by CASA Pinellas
Click on the calendar you prefer to save this event to: