Tampa Bay Tech has unveiled the finalists for this year’s technology awards show.
The nonprofit technology council received nearly 100 nominations this year, according to the group’s announcement.
This year’s show will return to Armature Works in downtown Tampa Nov. 12.
The show has seven categories.
Tech Leader of the Year finalists:
- Avani Desai, CEO of Schellman & Co.
- Charlotte Baker, CEO and Founder of Digital Hands
- Elias Torres, CTO/Co-founder of Drift, which recently became a unicorn.
Tech Company of the Year finalists:
- Digital Hands
Emerging Tech Leader of the Year finalists:
- Brandon Redding with Salesforce and Jide Sofowora, and Jabil
- Judah Longgrear with Nickelytics
- Saxon Baum with Florida Funders
Tech Project of the Year finalists:
Emerging Tech Company of the Year finalists:
Bridge Builder of the Year finalists:
- Bobby Ceklic with New Horizons Tampa Bay
- Erica Woods with Tech4Good/Apex Systems
- Jesus Vidaurri with U.S. Digital Service
There will be one winner from each category.
Additionally, the sixth Community Dedication and Leadership Award winner will be announced during the show.